Jump to other news and events
Criteria for Discovery Park Proposals
- Fits within the mission of Discovery Park
- Interdisciplinary multi-principal investigator, multi-departmental
- Additive enhances, not replaces core learning, discovery or engagement function of the University
- Innovative, high impact, cutting-edge research concepts
- Large dollar requests (typically > $1M/year)
- Fits within the current focus research areas in Discovery Park or has the potential to become a new signature area.
- Project relies on expertise, equipment, laboratories or facilities in Discovery Park
- Transcends traditional academic boundaries and provides strong leadership in the field.
- Transforming projects that can increase the economic development opportunities within Indiana and the U.S.