Pre-Award Services is a value added service provided to Purdue faculty and staff that is dedicated to supporting the creation of quality proposals and contracts that are both technically and administratively sound. The goal of submitting the highest quality proposal is accomplished with strong collaboration and teamwork.
To better serve the needs of the research community at Purdue, Sponsored Programs Pre-Award Services is organized into various service areas:
- Central/Discovery Park (DP) Pre-Award Center
- College of Agriculture/College of Veterinary Medicine (AG/VET)
- College of Engineering Pre- Award Center (COE)
- College of Science/College of Pharmacy/College of Health and Human Sciences (COS/COP/CHHS)
- Discovery Park Proposals
- Pre-Award Center Support
- Organizational Chart
- Sharepoint Proposal Collaboration (internal use only)
- Proposal Notification Form (Regional Campus Only)
- SPS Handbook
- Upcoming Proposal Deadlines
- Electronic Proposal Worksheet - To start your proposal please complete the on-line worksheet here.
- Proposal Disclosure Database (PDD)
- Coeus Home Page