Pre-Award Services is a value added service provided to Purdue faculty and staff that is dedicated to supporting the creation of quality proposals and contracts that are both technically and administratively sound. The goal of submitting the highest quality proposal is accomplished with strong collaboration and teamwork.
To better serve the needs of the research community at Purdue, Sponsored Programs Pre-Award Services is organized into various service areas:
- Central Pre-Award Center
- College of Agriculture/ School of Veterinary Medicine (Ag/Vet)
- College of Engineering Pre- Award Center (COE)
- College of Science/ College of Pharmacy/ College of Health and Human Sciences (COS/COP/CHHS)
- Discovery Park Pre - Award Center (DP)
- Pre- Award Support Staff & Coeus Administration