Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Registration Open for Decemeber Business Office and Support Staff Concur Travel Training - 11/25/14
- Travel and Purchsaing Card Update - 11/24/14
- Purchsaing Card Process Improvement - 11/20/14
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 11/11/14
- Invoice Reconciliation Exceptions (aka Blocked Invoices) - 10/30/14
- Results of MRO Electrical Supply Strategic Sourcing Initiative -10/30/14
- Procurement Services Central Mailbox for large requests - 10/16/14
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 10/7/14
- Xerox Invoicing Information - 10/7/14
- Guidance for an Error Occurring During the receiving Process - 10/2/14
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email email@example.com