Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Remove Watch Items From To Do List in Ariba QRC Added - 2/25/14
- Procurement Services Announces Two Exciting Updates in Ariba -2/20/14
- P2P 255 - Invoice Reconciliation Exceptions (Blocked Invoices) Open Lab - 2/18/14
- Catalog for Waters Corp. is now active in Ariba - 2/18/14
- Invoice Reconciliation Exception - PO Received Line Amount Variance - 2/6/14
- Formatting options for Ariba reports - 2/6/14
- Blocked Invoices - Invoice Reconciliation Exceptions in Ariba - 1/31/14
- Editing Email Notifications in Ariba - 1/28/14
- Ariba PO's - 1/23/14
- Blocked Invoices - 1/23/14
- New Punchout Catalog for JA Sexauer - 1/23/14
- Procurement Services Launches New Catalog for Anixter Inc. - 1/21/14
- Change to Ariba When Entering Split Accounting by Percentage - 1/7/14
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email email@example.com