Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Fisher Invoice Issue - 1/28/16
- Procurement Services Announces Supplier Updates in Ariba - 1/26/16
- Procurement Services Announces Supplier Updates in Ariba - 1/21/16
- TIP: Requisition Error Related to Grants and General Ledger Accounts - 1/21/16
- Scientific Catalog Changes Complete for Strategic Partnership - 1/14/16
- Ariba New Design Will Default January 19th - 1/12/16
- New Type of Ariba Catalog for VWR Provides Enhanced Search Capability - 1/12/16
- Procurement Services Announces Supplier Updates in Ariba - 1/12/16
- VWR Catalog Changes January 8th - 1/7/16
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email email@example.com