Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Sigma-Aldrich Announces Excluisve Distribution Agreement with Roche - 7/23/15
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 7/23/15
- Procurement Services Updated Process for Purchasing University Vehicles - 7/16/15
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 7/14/15
- Fisher Storerooms are Fully Operational - 7/9/15
- Procurement Services Reviewing Process for Purchasing Vehicles - 7/9/15
- Prohibited Vendors List Updated - 7/9/15
- Fisher Scientific Named Strategic Supplier of Critical Scientific and Laboratory Supplies - 6/25/15
- All SRM Activity Needs to be Completed No Later than 7/17/15 - 6/23/15
- REMINDER: Procurement Services Ordering/Approving Year End Deadlines - 6/9/15
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email email@example.com