Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Invoice Reconciliation Exception Open Labs Offered Starting Next Week - 8/21/14
- Procurement Services Annouces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 8/19/14
- Reminder: Janitorial Supplies Available from One Supplier - 8/19/14
- Invoice Reconciler Role Live in Ariba - 8/12/14
- Reminder: Invoice Reconciler Role in Ariba go-Live 8/8/14 - Important Informaiton - 8/7/14
- Invoice Reconciler Role in Ariba Go-live - Important Information - 8/1/14
- HP Products Supplier Showcase Offered August 7 - 7/31/14
- Janitorial Supplies Available from One Supplier - 7/29/14
- Invoice Reconciliation Exception Showcases Offered in August - 7/24/14
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 7/10/14
- RESOLVED: OfficeMax Message about Fee - 7/1/14
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org