Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Registration Open for Invoice Reconciliation Exception Open Lab - 2/17/15
- Procurement Serivces Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 2/17/15
- Tips for Invoice Reconciliation Exception Processing - 2/12/15
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 2/12/15
- Invoice Reconciliation Exceptions Training Offered - 2/10/15
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 2/10/15
- $0 Line Items Allowed on Ariba Requisitons - 1/29/15
- OfficeMax Price Errors January 19-21 - 1/27/15
- Ariba Tip: Complete the Supplier Part Number Field to Expedite Requisition Processing - 1/22/15
- Process for Customs - International Shipments Updated - 1/8/15
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email email@example.com