Apple Computer Inc.
12545 Riata Vista Circle
Austin, TX 78787
Phone: (800) 800-2775
Fax: (512) 674-2973
Please go to the following URL for Purdue's pricing:
All customized Apple computers MUST have a proposal (quote) number referenced on your order. This proposal number tells Apple the configuration details.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING PROPOSALS
- Log into the URL listed above and select and customize your computer(s). Apple has recently done an upgrade requiring customers to redo their access to this website. If you are unable to log-in as you have in the past please contact: email@example.com for assitance. If they ask you for your role you would be a "proposer"... (not a purchaser).
- Once you have finished customizing you will need to click on "Create Proposal"
- You will be asked to "Please Sign In". If you do not already have an account you will need to set one up. Then you will be prompted to "Log In".
- Proposal Information Page will appear and ask for required information. Once you have completed this click "Continue"
- This next page will show your proposal including proposal #. Please make sure to note this number on your Ariba order.
NOTE: These instructions may change as Apple updates their website.
If you need assistance in getting setup to view pricing or create proposals using the Apple Store for Purdue Apple has a dedicated team to walk through the log-in process and provide assistance with the new store. Purdue staff should be set up as "proposers" -- not "purchasers." Please make sure whoever you work with at Apple is aware of this. Please call 1-800-800-2775, Option 1081093. You may also send inquiries to Apple at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have obtained a proposal, place your order in Ariba; be sure to reference your proposal number on your order.
Click here to check your order status and tracking information. Your Apple Order Number is located on your e-mail confirmation. If you did not receive a confirmation, please contact Apple Order status at: SSOCentralHiEd@apple.com
Inside Sales Rep:
- Order status inquiries, RMA's: SSOCentralHiEd@apple.com
- Software Download Codes: email@example.com
- Invoice Requests: AMR_ARrequest@apple.com
- Volume Purchase Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Tech Support: 1-800-800-2775, x 3
Outside Sales Rep:
Apple computers, hardware, and peripherals.
Apple computers and monitors must be purchased through Apple. Resellers are not allowed to sell to Education.