Contract Request Form
- Procurement Services Contract Request Instructions
- Procurement Services Contract Request Form (PSCR)
Who to Call List
From time to time, the Procurement Contracting Group (PCG) requires additional expertise on various contractual issues when negotiating agreements. PCG has developed a substantial list of subject matter experts that contribute to agreements, as needed. The list defines some specific subject areas where additional expertise tends to be necessary. Two prime examples include: when advertising is an action item, PCG reaches out to Marketing and Media or if an insurance related question pops up, PCG reaches out to Risk Management. While the list is substantial, the list is not comprehensive. PCG reserves the right to contact parties not on the list in order to validate that all necessary parties are involved and informed.
Click here for the contact list.
- Draft contract language
- Conduct contract negotiations
- Facilitate contract dispute resolution
- Provide contract interpretation
- Provide guidance, expertise, and advice to faculty and staff on contract related matters
What types of contracts does contracting handle?
- Architectural & Engineering contracts
- Professional Services Agreements
- Leases for Real Estate & Capital Equipment
- Software License Agreements
- Donation Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employee Search Firms
- and More...
Architecture / Engineering Contract Documents
Purdue University is looking for design consultants to bid for work on PU projects. All design projects must conform to state laws. For A/E contracts, the Architect shall provide Professional Services for the project as defined in the Owner-Architect/Engineer Agreement. The form of agreement shall be the Purdue University’s modified Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect AIA Document B101-2007. This agreement shall be as amended by the Standard Amendments to the Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect Purdue University’s modified AIA B101 – 2007. Review this document carefully; the University allows no exceptions to this agreement form.