Information for Suppliers
*The following information is for suppliers who have accepted a relationship with Purdue University on the Ariba Network.
- Supplier Membership Fees (updated 04/02/2014)
- PO Flip - A basic guide to invoicing on the Ariba Network
- Remittance ID - A guide on how to add the Purdue Remittance ID to your Ariba profile. This ID is sent to you by the Purdue Supplier Enablement Team. If you need your remittance ID, please contact email@example.com.
- Order Routing Method - A guide to change your ordering routing method on the Ariba Network. Options include Online, E-mail, and Fax.
Who should you contact?
Supplier Support During Deployment
- Ariba Network Registration or Configuration Support
- Contact PurdueUniversityEnablement@ariba.com for any questions regarding registration, configuration, Supplier Membership Program fees, or general Ariba Network questions.
- Purdue University Business Process Support
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Purdue University business-related questions (ex. remittance ID).
Supplier Support Post Go-Live
- Ariba Network Support for Actively Transacting Suppliers
- Have your Ariba ID (ANID) available. It is located at the top right corner of your account home page.
- Call the specified number for your region as noted below:
|US/Canada Toll Free:||1-866-31ARIBA (1-866-312-7422)|
|Europe, Middle East and Africa||+44 (0) 20 7187 4185|
|Asia Pacific||+66 6311 4585|