Information for Suppliers
In our continuing effort to ensure an open and competitive environment for the procurement of goods and services at Purdue University, information regarding bid opportunities for goods and services procured through Procurement Services is now available.
The bids are posted daily as our buyers enter them into the bid management system. At the expiration of the bid period, the bid will be removed from the posting on the following morning. The listed buyer should be contacted if there is an interest in bidding on the listed requirements.
*The following information is for suppliers who are evaluating or have accepted a relationship with Purdue University on the Ariba Network.
The following documents have been provided by Ariba. Please visit supplier.ariba.com for the most current versions and additional information about the Ariba Network.
- Doing Business with Purdue University Presentation Slides - October 2014
- Doing Business with Purdue University Webcast - October 2014 (This webcast is hosted on Kaltura. Please click the link again if you encounter any issues with playback.)
- Supplier FAQ
- Ariba Supplier Membership Program (SMP) Optional Services: What They Are and How to Manage Them
- Ariba Regional Pricing
- Ariba Supplier Membership Program (SMP) Fees (updated 04/02/2014)
- PO Flip - A basic guide to invoicing on the Ariba Network
- Remittance ID - A guide on how to add the Purdue Remittance ID to your Ariba profile. This ID is sent to you by the Purdue Supplier Enablement Team. If you need your remittance ID, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order Routing Method - A guide to change your ordering routing method on the Ariba Network. Options include Online, E-mail, and Fax.
Who should you contact?
Supplier Support During Deployment
- Purdue University Business Process Support
- Contact email@example.com for Purdue University business-related questions (ex. remittance ID).
Supplier Support Post Go-Live
- Ariba Network Support for Actively Transacting Suppliers
- Have your Ariba ID (ANID) available. It is located at the top right corner of your account home page.
- Call the specified number for your region as noted below:
|US/Canada Toll Free:||1-866-31ARIBA (1-866-312-7422)|
|Europe, Middle East and Africa||+44 (0) 20 7187 4185|
|Asia Pacific||+66 6311 4585|