Buying Green at Purdue University
Procurement Services is commited to working with suppliers to include, promote and competitively price products and services that represent sustainable alternatives. We seek to increase the visibility and procurement of products that represent sustainable alternatives. We seek to increase the visibility and procurement of products and services with a reduced (ideally zero) environmental impact as compared to other similar products or services.
Recycling for the Future University Warehouse and Surplus Store
- How can I support "being green" in the office?
- Sustainability at Purdue University
- Waste Minimization by Purdue Radiological & Environmental Management in accordance with Exec. Memorandum C36, National Policy, federal, state, and local agencies, and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Programs include but are not limited to: Battery Recycling, Chemical Redistribution Program, Computer Monitor Recycling, Fluorescent Bulb and Ballast Recycling, Used Oil, Parts Washer, and Mercury Reduction.
- University Stores Laser Cartridge Refund Form
401 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47909
Phone: (765) 494-7279