Jump to other news and events
Explanation of Return Codes
- Poor Quality - This item is of poor quality and the end user can't use it.
- Item Damaged - The item or items arrived damaged/not working and needed to be returned.
- Confirmation Error - The confirmation was processed on the incorrect PO or the incorrect quantity was processed. Correcting the error.
- Wrong Item Shipped - the vendor shipped a different item than ordered. The correct item was ordered on the PO.
- Wrong Item Ordered - The vendor shipped the item on the PO, but the item on the PO was incorrect.
- Item Not Needed - The end user decided they didn't need the item. The vendor shipped in a timely manner.
- Item Recd too Late - The vendor's timeframe was too long and the end user couldn't wait.