Purdue University is pleased to announce online / paperless W-2 Form services for all Purdue University faculty and staff.
Via partnership with ADP, Inc., all Purdue employees are now able to view and print their W-2 Form via the online ADP W-2 Services portal. ADP, Inc. is a trusted and data security-focused provider of HR, payroll, talent, time, tax, and benefits administration, serving hundreds of thousands of organizations over ADP’s 65 year history. By providing online W-2 services, Purdue University aims to reduce tax season stress by eliminating W-2 Form location uncertainty, address uncertainty, and waiting periods due to mail, University action needed, or lost W-2 Forms. In order to opt in to paperless W-2 Form delivery for the current tax year, employees must register on or prior to December 31.
This service is especially helpful to those who have ended or will soon end their employment with the University (retirees or student employees, for example); direct access to tax information will be available after employees no longer have access to Purdue University systems.
By opting-in to online W-2 services, employees:
- Gain access to W-2 Form up to 10 business days prior to mail delivery option
- May access their W-2 online at any time
- Control when and how many W-2s they choose to print
- Avoid the waiting period of mail delivery
- Avoid complications of mail delivery (such as lost/incorrectly addressed W-2s)
- Eliminate mail security concerns
- Have a central online location where up to three previous years of their Purdue University W-2 Forms will be stored and accessible, beginning with the W-2 Form for the 2014 tax year
- Can quickly and easily access their tax information at any time without need to contact the University
Questions regarding Purdue University tax services should be directed to Payroll Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-494-1698.