The online SEEMLESS (Summer Employment and Effort Management Leading Efficiency through a Simple Solution) application replaces the paper summer calendars and calculators starting summer 2018.
- All Employee information is transferred over to SEEMLESS as of the first day of summer and first day of each month.
- The SEEMLESS application will be accessible by both business offices and faculty through the OneCampus portal.
- The Summer Payroll – Business Office and Summer Payroll – Self-Serve (Faculty) Sneak Peek videos walk through a demonstration.
- Business offices can attend training by registering for the April 5, 6 or 11 session
- Faculty can attend sessions on April 17, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., ARMS 1021 and April 18, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m., MJIS 1083
SEEMLESS Training Materials:
- SUM 100 – Summer Pay Tool SEEMLESS – Business Office
- Create Calendar, Enter Cost Distribution, and Submit – Business Office QRG
- Fund Account Management – Business Office QRG
- Manage Templates – Business Office QRG
- Mass Payroll – Business Office QRG
- Re-Open Calendar and Retro Pay – Business Office QRG