Mission: Business Services partners with the campus community to support learning, discovery, and engagement by delivering quality business and financial services, and efficiently and effectively providing stewardship of the University’s resources.
Vision: Business Services aspires to be a high-performing organization nationally respected for its excellence in business and finance. Business Services strives to serve the campus community as a valued resource and strategic partner providing innovative, quality and cost effective business and financial services, while balancing risk and opportunity.
Core Values and Leadership Behaviors:
- Customer Valued Quality Service – anticipate, meet and facilitate the needs of the University community by providing timely, professional, and knowledgeable service.
- Financial Stewardship and Accountability - manage the University’s resources responsibly, effectively, and efficiently with personal accountability and ethical conduct.
- Continuous Improvement - continually assess and proactively seek innovative ways to add value and improve operations and services.
- Collaboration - promote an environment with customers and colleagues that includes listening, learning, and the flexibility and willingness to consider creative solutions, and that seeks an acceptable level of risk to achieve opportunities and common goals.
- Professional Growth and Development - provide an environment where staff members are actively mentored and encouraged to grow professionally and personally, are recognized for their achievements, and are given opportunities with greater exposure and responsibility.
- Respect and Diversity - foster an inclusive community where all points of view and experience are valued and all people are treated with respect and courtesy.