Budgeting of non-salary lines is a very simple task to complete. It is important to note that one line must be entered for each item category to make certain that proper inflation and F&A is applied to each line.
Add a Travel Line
1. Click "Add Travel" to generate a new line (if applicable)
2. Select "Type" from drop down options
3. Enter "Description". Free text field for internal reference only.
4. Enter "Funds Requested($)". Amount to be budgeted for this project period.
5. Click "Save"
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for all additional travel to be budgeted.
Available Travel Line Categories
There are currently two line types available that categorize the different types of travel that can be budgeted.
- Travel Domestic
- Travel Foreign
Remove a Travel Line
1. Click the "Remove" link next to the travel line you wish to remove from budget.
2. Window will open asking for confirmation to remove line. Click "OK"
3. Click "Save"