A Coeus proposal record has the functionality to upload various file attachments that are associated with that particular project. The uploaded files are primarily used in S2S submission to Grants.gov, however, the functionality may also be used for internal collaborative work on proposal narratives, electronic file storage, or for routing and approval purposes.
Attachments may not be revised in Coeus, however they may be overwritten with a revised file.
|NOTE: Attachments may be revised at any time during the development of the proposal or during the Electronic Routing for Academic Approvals. However, once the proposal has been placed in "Submitted" Status all attachments are locked and cannot be revised.|
Revise an Attachment
1. Proposal record must first be open in Edit
2. Click on the "Upload Attachments" link found in the left navigation pane
3. Click on the appropriate Attachment Category Tab
4. Click on the attachment from the List of Proposal Attachments to be revised
5. Click on the "Upload New File" button and complete the standard upload function
6. Click "Save" to overwrite the existing file with the new one
|NOTE: Every time an attachment is revised, the Last Update information will change to reflect the last update Date and User.|