There are many reasons why a project period will need to be adjusted:
- Correct budgeting of Purdue F&A charged to Subcontracts
- Equipment charges that will not occur in every period
- Salary charges that will not occur in every period
Adjust Period Budgets
Adjusting Project Periods is a simple manual process.
1. Proposal Budget must first be open.
2. Click on the appropriate Period tab at the top of screen
3. Select the appropriate category from the Budget Periods section found in the left navigation pane.
4. Add/Remove/Edit budget lines as desired for that category.
5. Click "Save" after each change.