Budgeting of non-salary lines is a very simple task to complete. It is important to note that one line must be entered for each item category to make certain that proper inflation and F&A is applied to each line.
Add a Participant/Trainee Line
1. Click "Add Participant/Trainee" to generate a new line (if applicable)
2. Select "Type" from drop down options
3. Enter "Description". Free text field for internal reference only.
4. "Qty" field: DO NOT USE
5. Enter "Funds Requested($)". Amount to be budgeted for this project period.
6. Click "Save"
7. Repeat steps 1-5 for all additional Participant/Trainee costs to be budgeted.
Available Participant/Trainee Line Categories
There are currently five line types available that categorize the different types of Participant/Trainee costs that can be budgeted.
- Trainee/Participant - Other
- Trainee/Participant - Stipends
- Trainee/Participant - Subsistence
- Trainee/Participant - Travel
- Trainee/Participant - Tuition & Fees
Remove a Participant/Trainee Line
1. Click the "Remove" link next to the Participant/Trainee line you wish to remove from budget.
2. Window will open asking for confirmation to remove line. Click "OK"
3. Click "Save"