One of the most useful functions of Coeus budgeting is the automatic generation of future project periods. By utilizing this function, Coeus will take the manually entered budget of Period 1 and copy all lines into future project periods while automatically applying all necessary rate changes and inflation to the budgeted components.
Generate All Periods
Please ensure that the budget for Project Period 1 is complete and accurate before Generating All Periods.
|NOTE: Generating All Periods is a function that can only be completed once and cannot be reversed once generated. Manual adjustments to each project period will be necessary to update the budget.|
1. Project Period 1 must be fully complete with all budgeted costs.
2. Click the "Generate All Periods" link found in the left navigation pane.
3. A new window will open asking for confirmation. Click "Generate Periods"
4. Click on any budget component in the left navigation pane. All project periods will now be listed by tab.
5. Review or revise future periods by clicking on the Period tabs at the top of each screen.