Budgeting of non-salary lines is a very simple task to complete. It is important to note that one line must be entered for each item category to make certain that proper inflation and F&A is applied to each line.
Add an Equipment Line
1. Click Add Equipment to generate a new line (if applicable)
2. Select "Type" from drop down options
3. Enter "Description". Free text field for internal reference only.
4. Enter "Funds Requested($)". Amount to be budgeted for this project period.
5. Click "Save"
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for all additional equipment to be budgeted.
Available Equipment Line Categories
There are currently two line types available that categorize the different types of equipment that can be budgeted.
- Equipment-General Purpose Equipment
- Equipment-Scientific and Instruction Equipment
Remove an Equipment Line
1. Click the "Remove" link next to the equipment line you wish to remove from budget.
2. Window will open asking for confirmation to remove line. Click "OK"
3. Click "Save"