Once a proposal has been initially created, any User with the appropriate access may edit the record and save their progress.
Editing a proposal is permitted at any point unless:
- Another User has the record open in Edit. When locked by another User, proposal may be opened in Display only.
- Proposal Status is Approval in Progress or Submitted
|NOTE: If a proposal is routing for Academic Approvals and has the status of "Approval in Progress", existing proposal Attachments may still be edited.|
1. Locate the desired proposal record from the list in "My Proposals" -or- complete a standard Proposal Search.
2. Click on any displayed criteria of the record to open in Edit.
|NOTE: Clicking the "Budget" link in the proposal results will open the budget alone in Edit to allow another user to edit the details and attachments at the same time.|
3. Record will open and allow editing -or- record will open in Display if locked by another User