A Coeus proposal record has the functionality to upload various file attachments that are associated with that particular project. The uploaded files are primarily used in S2S submission to Grants.gov, however, the functionality may also be used for internal collaborative work on proposal narratives, electronic file storage, or for routing and approval purposes.
Files that are attached to a proposal record may be deleted by any User with the appropriate access. Once deleted, the record will not reflect any previous information related to the attachment.
|NOTE: Attachments may be deleted at any time during the development of the proposal. However, once the proposal has started the Electronic Routing and Approval process or has been placed in "Submitted" Status all attachments are locked and cannot be deleted.|
Delete an Attachment
1. Proposal record must first be open in Edit
2. Click on the "Upload Attachments" link found in the left navigation pane
3. Click on the appropriate Attachment Category Tab
4. Click the "Remove" link next to the listed file to be deleted.
5. A confirmation window will open, click "OK".
6. File will now be deleted
7. Click "Save"