Generate a New Proposal Record
|NOTE: Any Purdue employee may log into the Coeus system but you must have access granted to create a proposal. To request access please click here.|
1. Log into CoeusLite and click "My Proposals"
2. Click "Create New Proposal"
3. A new record should open that is ready for data entry
4. Complete the minimum required data fields to save record. (see below)
5. Save Record
Minimum Fields to Save Record
A proposal record in Coeus will not allow itself to be saved unless the required fields are first completed. Required fields all appear on the General Info screen and are designated by a red asterisks.
|NOTE: Minimum required fields do NOT have to have final data entered, temporary data will satisfy the requirement. Example: If the Title of the project is not yet know, "TBD" or a draft title may be used. If temporary information is used, be certain to have it updated once that information is finalized.|
1. Proposal Type: designate Proposal Type, click here for type descriptions
2. Activity Type: designate Activity Type, click here for type descriptions
3. Start Date: Proposed start date of total project
4. End Date: Proposed end date of total project
5. Agency/Sponsor : Click the Search link and complete the Sponsor Code search
6. Title: title of the project should be entered, draft titles or "TBD" may be used