Coeus functionality allows for the upload of file attachments to a specific proposal record. This function allows for:
- Complete proposal preparation for System-to-System submission
- Attachment of full proposal electronic review when utilizing Coeus Routing and Approval
- Internal collaboration of proposal development between Investigators
- Centralized proposal electronic file repository
- Administrative transfer of files without email file size constraints
Attachments are divided into three main categories:
- Proposal Attachments
- Personnel Attachments
- Institutional Attachments
Multiple files may be attached to each category and any file type may be uploaded to a proposal record.
|NOTE: Attachments may be added at any time during the development of the proposal. However, once the proposal has started the Electronic Routing and Approval process or has been placed in "Submitted" Status all attachments are locked and new attachments cannot be added.|
Add an Attachment
1. Proposal record must first be open in Edit
2. Click on the "Upload Attachments" link found in the left navigation pane
3. Click on the appropriate Attachment Category Tab
4. Select the appropriate Attachment Type from the available drop down options
5. Enter a description for the attachment.
6. Click the "Browse…" button and complete the standard upload function.
7. Click "Save"
8. Attached files will be listed at the bottom of page with update information
9. Repeat steps 1-7 for all additional attachments