The Unresolved Messages window contains all notifications that have been automatically generated by the Coeus system during the routing of a record for Academic Approvals. Messages listed here should either be proposals that are requiring approval action or general notifications that will be sent at various points through the approval process.
Proposals that have been received in the Inbox that need Academic Approvals have an added function to assist with the management and prioritization of pending proposals. Next to each listed proposal awaiting approval, there will be a color coded flag that will represent the number of days pending to the entered sponsor deadline of the proposal:
- Green = Deadline within 10 days
- Yellow = Deadline within 4 days
- Red = Deadline within 2 days
Each listed message will also contain the following:
- From: Who the message was sent from including system generated.
- Message: Brief description as to the purpose of the notification
- Proposal Title: Listed title of the proposal that is associated with the notification
- Proposal Number: Unique identifier assigned by system to the proposal record
- Date Received: Time/Date that the message was received
Open a Listed Proposal for Review
1. Scroll through the available list and find the targeted proposal.
2. Click either the "Proposal Title" or the "Proposal Number" to open the summary of that record.
Move to Resolved Messages
Once a message has been address, you may manually move that message to the Resolved window to assist with organization of your Inbox.
1. Selected a message that you wish to permanently delete from your Inbox.
|NOTE: You may select multiple messages to be deleted at one time.|
2. Click the "Delete Selected Messages" button.