The Resolved Messages window contains all notifications that have been moved from the Unresolved window. Messages listed here should either be proposals that are submitted to the sponsor or general notifications that have already been addressed. These messages are maintained for historical reference purposes and allow for easy navigation to historic records.
Proposals that have been moved to the Unresolved Messages that still require Approval will continue to display the color coded flag next to them that will represent the number of days pending to the entered sponsor deadline of the proposal:
- Green = Deadline within 10 days
- Yellow = Deadline within 4 days
- Red = Deadline within 2 days
Each listed message will also contain the following:
- From: Who the message was sent from including system generated.
- Message: Brief description as to the purpose of the notification
- Proposal Title: Listed title of the proposal that is associated with the notification
- Proposal Number: Unique identifier assigned by system to the proposal record
- Date Received: Time/Date that the message was received
Open a Listed Proposal for Review
1. Scroll through the available list and find the targeted proposal.
2. Click either the "Proposal Title" or the "Proposal Number" to open the summary of that record.
Delete Resolved Messages
1. Selected a message that you wish to permanently delete from your Inbox.
|NOTE: You may select multiple messages to be deleted at one time.|
2. Click the "Delete Selected Messages" button.