A CoeusLite Proposal record window is divided into three main sections.
Navigation: Left Column
Navigation of a Proposal record is completed by utilizing the provided links listed in the left hand column of the window. Each section of a proposal has a link and clicking these links will open the specified proposal information in the center body of the window.
Identifying Information: Top Section
The identifying information listed at the top of each Proposal record window provides the following and remains static across record windows.
- Investigator: Listed Principal Investigator for the project
- Agency/Sponsor: Sponsor that the proposal is being submitted to
- Title: Entered title for the project
- Proposal #: Coeus assigned proposal record number
- Proposal Period: Total project period
Proposal Information: Center Body
As a link is selected from the left navigation pane, the center body of the window will open the specified informational section of the proposal record.