Coeus Lite - IRB Protocol
!!! IMPORTANT !!! - Submission of IRB Protocols through CoeusLite is for Extension Educator Exemption Requests ONLY. All HRPP Protocol submissions and revisions must be completed using hardcopy process.
Submission of an IRB protocols for review will now be done electronically. When the protocol is complete, click the Submit to IRB link in the left navigation. This will initiate the Coeus electronic Routing & Approval function to collect approvals from the Principal Investigator and lead Academic Approver when applicable. Once Academic Approvals have been given, the protocol will automatically forward to the appropriate IRB Admin group for intake and review.
|IMPORTANT: Please be aware that when you “Submit to IRB” this only initiates the Academic Approval and IRB intake processes. IRB will not begin review until all Academic Approvals have been electronically obtained in the system. The first approval that will ALWAYS be required is from the person listed as Principal Investigator. This approval is required even if the PI is "Submitting to IRB".|
Submit to IRB
1. Click the "Submit to IRB" link in the left navigation
2. Click "Submit for Review"
3. Validation Checks will automatically run and display results
|NOTE: If the Validations indicate any "Errors", those errors must be corrected before the system will allow submission.|
4. Complete Submission Details
- Type: Select the applicable value "New Protocol Application", "Continuing Review/Continuation", or "Revised Exemption"
- Review Type: Select "Pending IRB Determination"
- Type Qualifier: Select "IRB Requested Revisions"
5. Click "Submit"