Coeus Lite - IRB Protocols
!!! IMPORTANT !!! - Submission of IRB Protocols through CoeusLite is for Extension Educator Exemption Requests ONLY. All HRPP Protocol submissions and revisions must be completed using hardcopy process.
This screen will now initially display when Users enter CoeusLite “My IRB Protocols” and provides a central location for creation, accessing, and managing all IRB protocol submissions. Investigators may also return to the IRB Home page at any time by selecting the corresponding link in the top navigation.
My IRB Protocol Navigation
After clicking on the "My IRB Protocols" link the User will be directed to the IRB Protocol Homepage. Once there, additional links will become available for further protocol navigation.
User Guides and Attachment Templates
- IRB Online User Manual: Clicking will open the full Online Investigator User Manual that may be found on the Purdue eRA Program website.
- IRB Quick Reference Guides: Clicking will open a list of all available IRB Academic User Quick Reference Guides.
- IRB Video Tutorials: Currently under construction
- Download Attachment Templates: Clicking will open the Purdue OVPR website and display all forms and attachment templates that may be downloaded, completed outside of CoeusLite, and then attached to IRB protocol submissions.
Top Navigation Descriptions
Descriptive explanations are present for each of the lists and functions available in the top navigation of My IRB Protocols screens.
Creating Submissions and Completing Revisions
- Create New Protocol: Click here to create a new initial protocol submission
- Complete IRB Requested Revisions: Click here to view and complete any IRB requested revisions
- Create New Amendment: Click here to create and complete an Amendment on a currently Active protocol
- Create New Renewal: Click here to create and complete an Annual Renewal/Continuing Review on a currently Active protocol
- Notify IRB: Click here to submit additional information that does not initially impact the approved scope of the project such as Reports of Non-Compliance and Adverse Events
- Request Protocol Status Change: Click here to request a change in status of your currently Active protocol.
Clicking the Complete IRB Requested Revisions or Create New Amendment/Renewal buttons will open a list of all applicable protocols for the Investigator. Selecting a submission from this list will either open if for editing or automatically create the new submission record.