Coeus Lite - IRB Protocol
!!! IMPORTANT !!! - Submission of IRB Protocols through CoeusLite is for Extension Educator Exemption Requests ONLY. All HRPP Protocol submissions and revisions must be completed using hardcopy process.
The listed “Lead Unit” on an IRB Protocol is used to designate the Academic Approver that will be obtained when submitted for review. Lead Units are denoted as the Principal Investigator’s Unit and SAP Home Department. Coeus will automatically apply the appropriate Academic Approval map to the unit listed as Lead.
|NOTE: Units are automatically assigned by the system to each Person added into the Investigator/Study Personnel screen. The assigned unit is provide by the SAP HR Home Unit of the listed person.|
1. The Investigator/Study Personnel screen must be open
2. Click on the name of the currently listed Principal Investigator to open their Person details
3. Next to the “Unit” field, click the Search link
4. Complete a standard Coeus Unit search
5. From the Search Results List, click the new department to designate as Lead
6. Click “Save”. The Departmental Approval Map for the newly assigned unit should now apply when submitted for review