Add an Investigator/Study Person
|By default, the first person entered into the Investigators/Key Persons screen on a Coeus record will be designated as the lead PI.|
1. The Investigators/Study Personnel screen must be open.
2. Click the "Add Investigator/Study Personnel button
3. In the Investigators/Study Personnel section, click the "Search/Add Person" link. This should open a standard Person Search screen.
NOTE: Investigators and Study Personnel who are not Purdue employees may not be initially available to add. If a non-employee cannot be found in the standard Person Search, please complete the online User Request form found at: https://www.purdue.edu/business/coeus/Requests/access.php to have them added to the available list of persons.
4. Complete the employee search for the desired individual.
5. Select the desired individual from the employee search results.
6. Once selected, the search screen should close and the selected employee should now be listed.
7. Define the appropriate Protocol Role for the individual from the drop down list (Co-Investigator or Study Personnel)
8. Define the appropriate Person Role for the individual by directly entering the text into the field. (Study Personnel ONLY)
9. Define the appropriate Affiliation for the individual from the drop down list (Faculty, Non-Faculty, Key Personnel, Non-Key Personnel, Consultant, Cooperative Extension Educator, Affiliate, Unaffiliated)
10. Click "Save" to add the designated Investigator or Protocol Personnel to the list.
|NOTE: If you do not click Save after you have named a specific Investigator/Study Person they will NOT be listed on the IRB protocol submission.|
- Investigator IRB Guide Home
- IRB Form Downloads
- Open My IRB Protocols
- IRB Protocol Homepage
- IRB Protocol Search
- IRB Access Permissions
- IRB Protocol Details
- IRB General Info
- IRB Investigators
- IRB Add Investigators
- IRB Remove Investigators
- IRB Change PI
- IRB Change Lead Unit
- IRB Correspondents
- IRB Funding Source
- IRB Notes
- IRB Questionnaires
- IRB Protocol Attachments
- Download IRB Templates
- Attach IRB Documents
- IRB Validations
- Submit to IRB
- IRB Investigator Approvals
- IRB Submit
- IRB Abandon/Withdraw/Delete
- Submit to IRB - Revised Exemption
- Submit to IRB - Requested Revisions
- Open Submission to Revise
- Review IRB Requested Revisions
- Complete IRB Requested Revisions
- Complete IRB Revised Exemption
- Create New Amendment
- IRB Amendment Summary