Coeus Lite - IRB Protocol
!!! IMPORTANT !!! - Submission of IRB Protocols through CoeusLite is for Extension Educator Exemption Requests ONLY. All HRPP Protocol submissions and revisions must be completed using hardcopy process.
Generate a New Protocol Record
|NOTE: Any Purdue employee may log into the Coeus system but you must have access granted to create an IRB protocol. To request access please CLICK HERE.|
1. Log into CoeusLite and click "My IRB Protocols"
2. At the bottom of the IRB Home page, click the "Create New Protocol" button
3. A new record should open that is ready for data entry
4. Complete the minimum required data fields to save the record. (see below)
5. Save Record
Minimum Fields to Save Record
An IRB Protocol record in Coeus will not allow itself to be saved unless the required fields are first completed. Required fields all appear on the General Info screen and are designated by a red asterisks.
|NOTE: Minimum required fields do NOT have to have final data entered, temporary data will satisfy the requirement. Example: If the Title of the project is not yet known, "TBD" or a draft title may be used. If temporary information is used, be certain to have it updated once that information is finalized.|
1. Type: Select appropriate type of protocol the Investigator is REQUESTING from the available dropdown values
2. Title: The title of the project should be entered, draft titles or "TBD" may be used
3. Application Date: Application date will automatically populate