Coeus Lite - IRB Protocols
!!! IMPORTANT !!! - Submission of IRB Protocols through CoeusLite is for Extension Educator Exemption Requests ONLY. All HRPP Protocol submissions and revisions must be completed using hardcopy process.
Add New Documents
|NOTE: Most IRB protocol submissions have specific types of attachments that are required as part of the protocol submission package. Please consult the individual requirements that correspond to the type of submission you are requesting.|
1. Click on "Add New Document" at the top of the screen
!!!Cooperative Extension Educators!!! – For all CES Exemption Request attachments ONLY use the Document Type of “CES Exemption Attachments” and specify the kind of document in the “Description” field.
2. Document Type: Select the appropriate document type from the drop-down list
|NOTE: Some Document Types can be used for multiple attached documents. The Description field is used to differentiate them.|
3. Description: Free text field, enter a unique identifier for this attachment
4. File Name: Click the "Browse" button to complete a standard desktop browse/upload
5. Click "Save"
6. Repeat for all additional documents
- Modify: Click to modify the criteria of an attachment or overwrite the document with a revised version
- View: Click to open the attachment in a separate window
- Remove: Click and then select "Ok" in the confirmation window to remove the document entirely