Revising Documents that are Uploaded to a Protocol
- To be completed by IRB staff member who last updated document (clerical or coordinator)
- All revised Protocol documents, should be uploaded to overwrite previous document versions
- All revised Protocol documents must have a hardcopy produced and included into hardcopy file per current process.
|NOTE: Every iteration of an uploaded document is maintained within the Attachment History. To view each document version, select the appropriate attachment and click the "History" button. Then select the version you wish to display and click "View".|
1. Open IRB Protocol module
2. Search for appropriate Protocol Record
3. Select appropriate initial Protocol record from Search Results list (single click to highlight)
4. Go to Edit > Administrative Correction
5. Enter Administrative Correction Comment (ex. "Revised Protocol Attachment")
6. Go to Attachments Tab, then select the "Protocol Attachments" sub-tab
7. Select appropriate listed attachment slot to modify (single click to highlight)
8. Click "Modify" button
9. Complete Add Document Window to overwrite existing attachment (see Attachment Cross-Walk)
a. Select Document Type = Click HERE for List
b. Enter Description = Ensure the description is the same as the previously entered "ex: Exemption Request Category 1"
c. Browse and select appropriate revised protocol file
d. Click "OK"
10. Save Record