Uploading Documents Provided by Investigators
- To be completed by IRB Clerical staff at intake of Investigator provided applications (Initial Protocol application, Amendment, Continuing Review, etc)
- Hardcopy of all documents must be generated, if not provided, and inserted into hardcopy Protocol file during interim process.
1. Open IRB Protocol Module
2. Create Protocol record per current process
3. Go to Attachments Tab, then select the "Protocol Attachments" sub-tab
4. Click "Add" button
5. Complete Add Document Window for each attachment (see Attachment Cross-Walk)
a. Select Document Type = Click HERE for List
b. Enter Description = "ex: Exemption Request Category 1"
c. Browse and select appropriate scanned protocol file
d. Click "OK"
6. Complete Protocol record per standard process
7. Save Record