CoeusLite - IACUC Protocol
The Special Review window is where any additional regulatory or export control identification is placed. If the protocol contains even the possibility of these aspects, it should be listed here. Identified items are a flag only and will not prohibit the submission of the protocol.
All identified items should always have an initial status of "Pending". As previously stated, this window is for identification purposes only and is used to inform PACUC Admin of records that need to be sent to various Institutional Authorities (such as REM) for additional review.
List of Special Review Types
- Biohazard Materials
- Collaborating Institutional Review
- Occupational Health
- Radioactive Materials
- Recombinant DNA
- Significant Financial Interest
Add a Special Review
1. The Special Review screen must first be open
2. Select a type from the "Special Review" dropdown
3. Select Pending from the "Approval" dropdown
4. Click Save. This will add the entry to the "List of Special Review" at the bottom of the screen.
Remove a Special Review
1. The Special Review screen must first be open.
2. Click "Remove" link that is next to the Special Review that you would like to delete.
3. A pop-up box will appear asking for removal confirmation. Click "Yes" to remove.
4. Click "Save"