How to Search and Display from the Negotiation Module
1. Open the Negotiations module by going to Maintain > Negotiations or clicking the Maintain Negotiations icon.
2. This will open the Negotiations module, and the search screen will automatically come up.
NOTE: If you accidently close the search screen you can always re-open a new search by going to Tools > Search or clicking the “Search for Negotiation” icon.
3. If you know the Negotiation number (e.g. the Institute Proposal Number), use that to search. Otherwise, search on the PI name, sponsor, project title, or any other available field.
4. The result of your search will create a list. Scroll through the list until you find the negotiation you want.
To open in Display: Double-click the row to open the Negotiation in Display -or- go to: Edit > Display Negotiation.
- Coeus Premium - Display Only
- Credit Split Window
- Institute Proposal Display
- Proposal Development
- Document Type Matrix
- Investigator Tab
- Mailing Info Tab
- Opening Budgets
- Other Tab
- Proposal Narratives: Uploaded Documents
- Proposal Tab
- Special Review Tab
- IP Proposal Tab
- IP Investigator Tab
- IP Others Tab
- Institute Proposal Attachments
- IP Information
- IP Cost Sharing
- Search/Display from IP
- Search/Display from Negotiation
- Negotiation Record Attributes
- Negotiation Record Activities
- Printing Negotiation Activities