The fields on the Mailing Information Tab are used to populate the mailing address on the Proposal Submission Form (PSF), to instruct Pre-Award Services on how the proposal package should be sent to the sponsor.
Sponsor required submission date of proposal. NOTE: If the proposal is a subcontract, use the Sponsor deadline NOT the Prime Sponsor deadline. Choose either:
- Postmark - Sponsor requirement that proposal has only a postmark stamp of the deadline date (NOTE: This setting is rarely utilized and will need confirmation).
- Receipt - Sponsor requirement that the proposal is received by the sponsor on the deadline date.
At Purdue, this would always be OSP, meaning that Sponsored Programs Services send the proposal package out unless otherwise specified by the sponsor.
Type indicates the submission method to be used. Please note that due to system constraints, only one type may be selected. In the event of a proposal with multiple submission methods, please select one Type and provide further explanation in the Mail Description or PSF Comments tab in the Abstracts.
- Regular - Proposal to be submitted as hardcopy using standard U.S. Mail service. This method is rarely utilized and highly discouraged due to the inability to track shipments or guarantee shipping times. If marked, Pre-Award Services will contact to confirm.
- DHL - Proposal to be submitted as hardcopy using express shipping: Purdue uses Federal Express as their standard shipping method. All proposals use the Standard Overnight 24 hour service. Please note that FedEx cannot accommodate 24 hour service for international deliveries, allow 2-3 business days to ship any international package.
- Electronic - Proposal to be submitted electronically (email, fax, online system)
Mail Account - This field is not utilized at Purdue.
Number of Copies - The total number of proposl hard copies including orignal to be sent to sponsor.
Carrier Code - This field is not utilized at Purdue.
Carrier Code Type - This field is not utilized at Purdue.
Mailing Address - Sponsor address where proposal hardcopy was sent. (if applicable)
Mail Description - Additional submission instructions
- Coeus Premium - Display Only
- Credit Split Window
- Institute Proposal Display
- Proposal Development
- Document Type Matrix
- Investigator Tab
- Mailing Info Tab
- Opening Budgets
- Other Tab
- Proposal Narratives: Uploaded Documents
- Proposal Tab
- Special Review Tab
- IP Proposal Tab
- IP Investigator Tab
- IP Others Tab
- Institute Proposal Attachments
- IP Information
- IP Cost Sharing
- Search/Display from IP
- Search/Display from Negotiation
- Negotiation Record Attributes
- Negotiation Record Activities
- Printing Negotiation Activities