Jump to other news and events
- You may open an account by submitting this application along with starting balance of $25 or more. Additional deposits of $10 or more may be made at any time. Deposits are credited to your account on the day they are received. Deposits are made by cash or check only, no debit or credit cards.
- Accounts may be closed at the end of the academic year, or when you withdraw from the University. Proceeds from the closed accounts will be paid through the Office of the Bursar, and will be subject to offset against other debts owed the University. A fee of $10 is charged to close an account if a refund of the balance is requested. The Office of the Bursar will not issue checks for balances under $5.00. Please allow six weeks for processing account closure requests.
- The University ID card (debit card) is a photo card and is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued. It is not to be loaned to any other person for use and is subject to confiscation if found in the possession of another person.
- Your debit account balance will be carried forward from semester to semester as long as you are enrolled or employed by the University. The University retains the right to deactivate accounts that are dormant for over 120 days. These inactive accounts are subject to a five dollar per month maintenance fee.
- Cash refunds are not made for returned merchandise. Cash withdrawals will not be permitted.
- There is a replacement charge of $20 for lost, stolen, or damaged ID cards. There is a $3 fee to issue a temporary card good for three business days.
- Future changes in terms and conditions regulating use of this debit account will apply to all cards in circulation and use at that future date and will supersede the terms and conditions in effect at the time the card was acquired.