Office of Budget & Fiscal Planning
The Office of Budget and Fiscal Planning performs the following activities:
- Coordinates and administers a system-wide operating budget.
- Prepares special studies and financial models that support financial decision making and planning activities for all Purdue campuses.
- Compiles system-wide revenue and expenditure forecasts.
- Prepares the biennial operating budget request to the State of Indiana.
- Supports Office of Governmental Relations and other senior administrators in advancing the institution's need for State support.
- Responds to requests for financial information from state, federal or other agencies and organizations.