Training Class Cancellation Policy
The BPTC Training team develops, delivers, and stewards training programs to assist Business Services employees in achieving learning objectives in the areas of basic skills, budget, finance, personnel administration, procure to pay, reporting, travel, and university enterprise applications.
It is our intent to avoid cancellation or rescheduling of any training class. Unfortunately, circumstances occasionally require us to cancel or reschedule a class in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the training class and provide better customer service.
Classes will be cancelled no less than 48 hours before the scheduled class date. Cancellation notice will be sent to enrolled students by email along with the rescheduling information or alternative training options.
Please feel free to contact BPTC at BPTCHelp@purdue.edu with questions.
- The required minimum enrollment is five (5) students for instructor-led classes. Classes with enrollment of less than five (5) students are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at the discretion of BPTC.
- Classes may be cancelled due to instructor illness or weather events. Cancellation notices will be sent to enrolled students by email with the rescheduling information or alternative training options. A cancellation sign will also be posted on the training room door.
- Classes with less than three (3) students after 15 minutes of scheduled starting time may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor and in conjunction with BPTC.
- Training classes for new project implementations may be held with fewer students at the discretion of BPTC.
- If there are less than five (5) students, the instructor may adjust training materials according to students’ specific needs or provide training alternatives.
Student Enrollment Cancellation (Drop Class):
- We request students cancel enrollment (drop class) at least five (5) business days before the scheduled class date. All classes have limited seating. In the event you cannot attend, please cancel as soon as possible so other employees may enroll.
- Instructions for cancelling enrollment:
- Login to the Training Registration website.
- Click “My Current Enrollments” at the top.
- Under “Programs”, find the class title you want to drop and click “Drop”.