Travelers should consult with their departmental business manager prior to travel. The departmental business office can provide funding source account information, specific travel requirements based on funding source or department leadership and other department specific information concerning travel.
YONG Travel Center can assist with travel request and expense report questions. Email your request to YONGfirstname.lastname@example.org
Email Request should include:
- Name of travel request or expense report (if asking for assistance for specific travel)
- Description/detail of request – What are your questions?
- Date information is needed by
How will the Travel Center respond?
- They will communicate through the same email. After receiving the email, you will notice the status of request is updated in the Notification of the Business Request Change. Customer Note contains the most recent response first, and then below are all previous communications.
How do I respond back?
- If there is no further action needed, please do not respond to the email. The YONG Travel will complete/close request.
- If a document has been requested, click reply, and attach the document to the email.
- If further information has been requested, click reply, and type information in email.
Travel Guideline Resources:
The YONG Business Operations Center wants to know how we are doing, take the survey!