Travel Card

YONG Travel Center will process all travel card application/liability agreements.  Departmental Business Managers will assist the traveler in completing tier information, according to their departmental guidelines.  YONG Travel Center will work with central travel office and contact traveler when travel card is available.

Please contact with your travel card questions.

  • Please include the last 4 digits of the card number
  • Description of request (increase/decrease limit; close card, etc...)
  • Date request needs to be completed by

How will the Travel Center respond?

  • They will communicate through the same email.  After receiving the email, you will notice the status of request is updated in the Notification of the Business Request Change.   Customer Note contains the most recent response first, and then below are all previous communications.

How do I respond back?

  • If there is no further action needed, please do not respond to the email.  The YONG Travel will complete/close request.
  • If a document has been requested, click reply, and attach the document to the email.

Travel Card Resources:

The YONG Business Operations Center wants to know how we are doing, take the survey!

Purdue University, 401 S. Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by ETD

If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability or need assistance, please contact Employee Training and Development.