- Finance - Account Management Courses, including courses in the Lifecycle of an Account Policy Training Program - Pre-award through Closeout
- Resources for Using GM AIMS Reporting Tool
- Enhanced Financial Reports Showcase (PowerPoint Presentation) - Explains SMURs, Project Financial Reports, RIO SMUR & Account Balance Listing, as well as how to set up Report Distributions to staff
- Understanding the Differences Between the Financial Ledgers for Reporting in SAP (PowerPoint Presentation) - Includes introduction to different financial ledgers/modules, master data elements, master data groups, value types, document types, and layouts.
Detailed training documentation for SAP t-codes and reports prepared by Business Process Managers
Training presentations and QRC's for delegating and assigning authority to approve University expenditures
- Signature Delegation Training (PowerPoint Presentation) - Part of Policy Training Program for the Lifecycle of an Account
- Organizational Structure Maintenance Resources - Includes PowerPoint Presentation for Maintaining Organizational Structure and Position Attributes, as well as Quick Reference Cards (QRC's) for assigning approval attributes, supervisors and chiefs.
Training presentation, forms and other resources for delegating and assigning authority to approve graduate payroll appointment forms
- Graduate Payroll Delegation Presentation
- Graduate Payroll Delegation Assessment Tool
- Graduate Student PA Form process
- Graduate Student Payroll Delegation Approval Memo
- PPOSE Training
- Business Services Training - Includes links to the following websites: Business Services Training and Communication (BSTC), Housing and Food Servcies (HFS) Training Programs, Human Resources (HR)-Leadership and Organizational Development Core Services, and Information Technology (ITaP) Teaching and Learning Resouces.
- HR Reporting Showcase (August 2007 PowerPoint Presentation) - Introduction to HR t-codes and Portal Reports
- Understanding Cost Sharing in OnePurdue Showcase (November 2007 PowerPoint Presentation) - Review of concepts of cost sharing in SAP; accounting entries associated with cost sharing for new grants; impact of cost sharing entries on general funds