Jump to other news and events
Role of the Business Manager Liaisons
- Provide a communication link between the Central Offices and Business Managers.
- Attend Central Office staff meetings.
- Keep all Business Managers informed of key issues within the Central Office, which may impact the role of the Business Manager.
- Serve on committees (or arrange for Business Manager staff to serve) organized for any purposes related to the respective Central Office that could impact the departmental Business Offices.
- Serve as resource and contact person for Business Managers in regards to the assigned functional area.
- Provide suggestions to improve procedures, relations and communication between departments and functional area.
- Provide functional area with input on how proposed procedural changes will impact departmental Business Offices.
- Assist in the identification of training needs for departmental Business Office staff, Business Managers and Central Office staff.
- Assist communication specialist by reviewing and providing feedback on draft articles for Business@Purdue News.