Risk Management, Travel Office Offer Reminder about Vehicles for Official Travel - 06/21/11

University travelers MUST complete “Box 17-Driver Certification” on the Request for Authority to Travel on University Business - Form 17 if they plan to operate a vehicle as part of their official travel, according to Risk Management and the Travel Department.

Reimbursement requests that include travel by vehicle, but lack a completed Driver Certification section on the Form 17, likely will be delayed.

Questions about the Use of Vehicles for University Business policy may be directed to Risk Management (494-8104, Questions about travel policies may be directed to the Travel Department (494-1699,