Transportation Service Is University’s Supplier of Rental Vehicles - 09/13/12
Transportation Service reminds Purdue employees that it is the supplier of rental vehicles for personnel who travel on University business originating from the West Lafayette campus.
Its rental vehicles include:
• Flex-fuel or hybrid cars
• 7-, 8- and 12-passenger vans
• Trucks and cargo vans
• Box trucks with ramps or lifts
• Specialty vehicles
It also offers:
• Superior 24-hour customer service
• Fuel included in all rates
• University primary insurance
• Charter buses
• Fuel station and wash facility
• Public fleet sale
Transportation Service is located at 775 Ahlers Drive, PFSB. Its office is open 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 7-11 a.m. Saturday. More information is available on the Transportation Service website. To make a reservation, please call (765) 494-2114.