Work Orders Training Open for Enrollment - 01/17/13
Registration is open for “PFWIP 200—Plant Maintenance-Work Orders.”
“PFWIP 200” is a hands-on, instructor-led class covering the policies and processes used to create, track and close out a work order. Sherry McQueary of Physical Facilities Fiscal Affairs is the instructor.
“PFWIP 200” is scheduled for 8:30-10:00 a.m., Wednesday, Feb. 6 in FREH 248, the training lab on Freehafer’s second floor.
Participants can ensure their place in a class by following these steps to enroll:
1. Click PFWIP 200 — Plant Maintenance, Work Orders.
2. Select the Feb. 6 section, click the adjacent “Add to Cart” button and wait for a new page to display.
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the date that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
The prerequiste for “PFWIP 200” is BMD 100 — Master Data, an online course available via Blackboard.
Questions about this class may be directed to a member of Business Services Training and Communications team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.