Training for Reappointment Process Available for Registration - 06/28/11
“HRPA 220—Reappointment Process,” a new 90-minute course for staff who currently complete Personnel Action (PA) forms but are new to using the Reappointment System, is available for registration.
Two sections of “HRPA 220” are offered: 8:30-10 a.m., Wednesday, July 6 in Room 1142 of Lawson; and 1:30-3 p.m., Thursday, July 28 in Room 1086 of Rawls Hall. Staff need attend only one session. Sandy Skiles, payroll appointment manager, Payroll Appointment Service Center (PASC) is teaching.
Key business processes associated with the reappointment application for AY/FY graduate students and limited-term lecturers will be covered along with a complete demonstration of the application from start to finish. The PASC encourages anyone involved in the use of the reappointment application to attend this training.
For information about the 2011-12 reappointment schedule, please see today’s Business @ Purdue News article, PASC Releases 2011-12 Reappointment Schedule.
Staff who wish to ensure their place in the “HRPA 220” class must register following these steps:
1. Click HRPA 220—Reappointment Process (also available on the July Business Services Training Calendar) to open the Training Registration site.
2. Pick desired session (July 6 or July 28) and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Questions about the class may be directed to the Business Services Training and Communications team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.