Next ‘SRM for Requisitioners’ Training Scheduled for Late March - 03/8/11
The next offering of “SRM 250—SRM for Requisitioners” is set for 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, March 29 in the ITaP Training Room, located on the second floor of Freehafer Hall.
The course provides attendees hands-on instruction to create various types of shopping carts that include University Stores, Printing Services, Describe Requirement and BOILERMART.
Staff can ensure a seat in the classroom by registering online following these steps:
1. Click SRM 250—SRM for Requisitioners (also available from the Business Services Training Calendar) to open the Training Registration site.
2. Select desired section (date).
3. Click “Add to Cart.”
4. Click “Checkout.”
5. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
6. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
7. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
8. Click “Add to Outlook” to place the class on personal Outlook calendar.
“SRM 250” participants must have completed three prerequisites: BMD 100—Introduction to Master Data, SRM 200—Create a Shopping Cart and SRMAP 100—Buying Goods and Services at Purdue University. The Blackboard courses become available on the registrant’s Blackboard course list within 24 hours of enrollment.
Please direct questions about this class to a member of the BSTC team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.