Seats Still Available for TALX 200-Completing Electronic I-9 Forms Class - 02/19/13
Seats are still available for the “TALX 200—Completing Electronic I-9 Forms” class scheduled for 1:30-5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20 in FREH 104, the training lab located on the first floor of Freehafer Hall.
To reserve your seat, please register for the session by following the steps below:
1. Click TALX 200—Completing Electronic I-9 Forms to open the Training Registration site.
2. Click “Add to Cart” for the Feb. 20 section and wait for a new page to display.
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the date that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Please direct questions and comments about this class to a member of the Business Services Training and Communications (BSTC) team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.