Seats Still Available for Corrections and Certifications Class - 10/18/11
Staff who have not yet registered for the Thursday, Oct. 27 presentation of “BLCA 280—Corrections and Certifications Class” may still do so.
“BLCA 280” is the eighth course in the “Life Cycle of an Account—Pre-award Through Closeout” series. The two-hour corrections and certifications course focuses on policies and procedures associated with document correction and effort reporting at Purdue University.
The class is scheduled to meet 10 a.m. to noon, Thursday, Oct. 27, in conference rooms 2-1 and 2-2 in Freehafer Hall. Attendees from regional campuses may attend the presentation remotely, via Adobe Connect.
Participants in “BLCA 280” — whether attending in person in the classroom or via Adobe Connect — must enroll following these steps:
1. Click BLCA 280–Corrections and Certifications to open the Training Registration site.
2. Select the desired section (Oct. 27) and click the adjacent “Add to Cart” button.
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Questions and comments about the class may be sent by email to the BSTC team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.