Registration Opens for Personnel Administration Training - 01/15/13
A course covering the Personnel Action (PA) form is available for registration.
“HRPA 200—Personnel Administration” will meet 8:30 a.m. to noon, Monday, Feb. 14 in the FREH 104, the downstairs training room in Freehafer Hall.
Attendees will learn to complete the PA form for new hires, rehires, transfers, change in pay, add additional appointment, end additional appointment and separation. Human Resources appointment specialists Cindy Konyk will facilitate the class.
Participants can ensure their seat in “HRPA 2000” by enrolling following these steps:
1. Click HRPA 200 —System Inquiry to open Training Registration site.
2. Select the Feb. 14 section and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
For more information about “HRPA 200,” or any other Business Services training course, please contact a member of the Business Services Training and Communications team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.